| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oakdale, Ne in November is very cool at 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.7 °C (47.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.7 °C (23.5 °F).
- In November the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched. A paltry 25.4mm (1in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:20 long and the longest day is 10:17 long with an average length of 9:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Oakdale, Ne November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Oakdale, Ne, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Oakdale, Ne:
- North Loup, Ne, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) W
- Loup City, Ne, Usa - 113.8 kms (70.7 miles) SW
- Saint Paul, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Genoa, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Minden, Ne, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) SW
- Geneva, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Grand Island, Ne, Usa - 119.7 kms (74.4 miles) SSW
- Cantonnw, Sd, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) NE
- Vermillion, Sd, Usa - 123.5 kms (76.7 miles) NE
- Hartington, Ne, Usa - 91.9 kms (57.1 miles) NE
- Sioux City, Ia, Usa - 140.4 kms (87.2 miles) ENE
- Wakefield, Ne, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) E
- Madison, Ne, Usa - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) E
- Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa - 46.9 kms (29.1 miles) E
- Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa - 179.1 kms (111.3 miles) ESE
- David City, Ne, Usa - 110.1 kms (68.4 miles) SE
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) SE
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 165 kms (102.5 miles) SE